First Week's Runs Completed

This morning I completed the three runs that make up the first week. As it had been raining heavily overnight I decided not to run in the fields but still to the lane. At the half way point I turned around and headed back home. I arrived outside the front door just as Laura announced that was the end of my five minute warm down walk. So I can claim my pace was an even one. I felt that I had something left in the tank at the end and had been tempted to up the pace a little/run for longer. But I decided against that and to stick to the plan. After all it is training and you shouldn't be training at 100%.

I won't run over the weekend but it will involve walks and perhaps a cycle ride. I am looking forward to Monday and my next run. Yes, I just wrote that!

9 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Haha you're hooked!! Well done. Cooler here so I'm guessing a lot more runners and pollen sufferers will be happier running today. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Not here... really war at 7.30! Phew! But still a great run :)

• oops that should say, warm!

• Well done Nightingale, first week under your belt. Yep you're definitely getting hooked; looking forward to next run!

Onwards and upwards x

• This is the point when you think aliens have taken over your body!

You are hooked now... looking forward to runs..a hopeless case and isn't it Amazing???

Very well done... I love field and track runs, so much to see, if you have ever read my rambles... you will know that!!!

Enjoy your walks and cycle ride, over the weekend... Week 2 beckons! :)

• That's a great start :)

• well done, I look forward to mine now

• Great start!

• This running thing starts to draw you in........

You may also like...