Still running :)

I haven't posted for a while as I recently lost my Gramps who was like a Dad to me. I lost my Mum 14 years ago and since then me and my sisters have helped look after him. It was hard to keep running with a funeral to arrange and grief to add to the measure but I did and I honestly think it helped me. This week I managed to fit 3 runs in my third being park run and I managed to get a pb of 32m27s! I am almost certain that as long as my legs still work I will always keep on running....happy running peeps! Xxx

5 Replies

• So sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is but am so glad you have used your running to keep you strong. Take care.x

• Sorry for your loss. Running won't cure your grief but it will certainly help you. Best wishes and {{hugs}} to you and your sisters.

• So sorry for your loss, that mustve hit you hard ...

I am so pleased that you have managed to find some solace in your running. I can imagine he would be so proud of you ...

Well done on your PB :-) xxx

• Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts. I'm heading to Portugal this afternoon for some chill out time but I've found room to pack my running shoes 😄

• So sorry to hear you have lost such a special person in your life. So glad that running has provided some solace and comfort at this sad time. Take care and enjoy your break in Portugal x

You may also like...