Just started but on week 3, run 1

Went straight to week 3 run 1 after trying to do it all the way through...due to personal reasons I never managed it... So yesterday I went straight to week 3 run 1, I did it, was a bit tough but I was pleased, slight ache in heel area.... But I did it , now for run 2 and m hoping that this clears my head and makes me stronger as I don't want a psycho ex to win

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Do take it easy though, please dont try and rush through the program x

As experienced members will tell you slow and steady is the key

And psycho exes never win in the end x

• Slinky I tried week 1 and week 2 twice and then I had to stop due to mind games etc

I digbed up to do a half marathon pretty foolish eh but it was s bucket list thing and after coming so close to walking away from life... I made a vow I was going to start this and finish it ... So I did week 3 run 1 and run 2 yesterday and today as I'm in work all day tomorrow

I just need to sort out breathing etc

Slinky I hope your right about exs as I'm reaching breaking point with mine ... I'm hoping that I don't lose my home

• Good luck on your c25k journey, do keep posting on your progress, there's lots of helpful people on here x Fingers crossed everything else works out okay for you, be strong and take care x

• Thank you ... I need some advice re breathing techniques, I just feel as if I'm out of puff

Although I'm unsure as within 40 seconds or so I'm good

Is this a stamina thing

• Hopefully one of the expert runners will be along to advise, but it may be worth writing a new post if you have questions like this so the question doesn't become 'lost' in another post.

I know they will say slow and steady is the key, I guess breathing and stamina all come along with time.

• Thank you , I will post another topic

You may also like...