W4r2 not my finest hour

Well I did it but lots of techie problems, cut out in the first 2 mins. Tried to reset/download,swearing and jumping on the spot before I restarted and a few mins in the walk I realised I was actually repeating w3. Doh! So restarted w4 and so mad and frustrated for wasting time I discovered I don't run well mad. But it's done. Going to leave 2 days rest before last w4r3 or shall I just do half of w7r2 and w2r3. Grrr got to laugh I suppose😑

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Lol!! But you still did it even after doing some of wk3!

Well done x

• My problem is I don't run with my reading glasses. The number of times I have failed to hit buttons, or got the wrong one......

• Ha ha I have seen me starting my apps at the door after locking up..as not to wast time then posting them through my letterbox :)

• Ps..well done!! You didn't give in.. that's determination x

• Yes, me too. And my ancient phone doesn't reveal at a glance anyway which one of all the identical looking podcasts is the one I need, so I have to start at the top. I think it goes alphabetically - so Week Eight first! And somehow Weeks One and Nine detached themselves from the rest and were found eventually in the middle of a random playlist. Not mine, my son's, whose phone I inherited when it ceased to be cutting edge but was good enough for mum!

You may also like...