Resisted temptation - Twice!

W8R1 done ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Not a very auspicious start. I remembered to use my inhaler before I left - yay! - but about 3 minutes in to the run I went past some workmen with an ancient diesel generator which was belching out plumes of stinky black smoke. A couple of lungfuls of that did me no good at all. I followed my now familiar route up the track to the pub (wheezing gently) and turned back. I could see the smoke from the generator in the distance so decided that when I got to the bottom I would run back up to the pub again to avoid the fumes. Turning away from the pub for the second time in one day was torture! A lovely pint of Rosie's Pig (delicious cider) would have hit the spot ๐Ÿป. Ran back past the generator which was now turned off and ended the run in the shade of some trees. I just ran for 28 minutes! C25K is amazing! The end is getting near now, dare I believe that I will make it? ๐Ÿƒ

6 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Of course you will make it, you running star, you!

• Well done. Hi five to a fellow asthmatic ๐Ÿ–

• Thankyou! Good to know an asthmatic can survive all 9 weeks. Planning on joining you as a Graduate next week.

• You will definitely make it - just 2 more min!

• Well done from another fellow asthmatic. I had my yearly check-up last week and the nurse said running would definitely help to improve my rubbish results, that is enough motivation to keep me going!

• I am hoping my results will be better at my next check-up. I definately feel that my breathing is easier I just hope my results back that up. Keep on running!๐Ÿƒ

You may also like...