Woopee I'm Back:)

Ooh I'm ecstatic to be back out there running again:)

Saw physio thismorning and after a great session and assessment she saw no reason for me not to go out and try a slow run :) gosh couldn't get home quick enough to get my trainers on :)

Took it slow..knee felt fine.. and couldn't belive it when I managed 20 min run.. just 2k.. but that was wonderful :) so will start back from week 5 run 3 and with any luck knee will be stronger this time with the strengthening excercise plan I got.. I'm back! I'm back :) I'm back :) feel so happy!!! Thanks everyone for your ongoing support and patience with me while I moaned on the IC

Race for life...here I come! :)

19 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Great news!!!!

• Thanks Hannah

• Hurray!!!! The Great Comeback Run we were all waiting for!

I'm very happy for you. :)

• Thanks Saverio.. and good luck tomorrow x

• Are you back then? Haha I missed that! Fab news sparky and.a perfect time of year for the Big Return. Happy running. x

• I know it was beautiful and sunny.. had to take my jacket off :) Thanks x

• yay, I have certainly missed you on here! so pleased for you, what was wrong with the knee? xxx

• I had a stress fracture saph 6 whole long weeks I was out :) but I'm back ..yipeee.. see you are doing great!! Well done. :)

• Yeay.. go you... slow, steady and welcome back.. we missed you :)

• Thanks oldfloss.. x

• Yay, it's good to have you back running! Good luck, enjoy every minute :)

• Terrific. Good to have you back sparky! Onwards and upwards.

• I'm so chuffed..not stopped talking about it all day :p

• Terrific news. Welcome back.

• Woo Hoo ! Fab news Sparky ! Just what you want to hear on a Monday morning !

I had visions of you hot footing it home after your physio visit and tearing your front door off its hinges to get to your runners ! Ha ha :-D

So happy for you , you have been so patient and very supportive of others even though you have been confined to the IC and not able to get out yourself .

Now go tear those miles up ! Well not literally,but you know what I mean ! :-)

Happy Running ! :-) xxx

• Lol yeah poppypug..that was pretty much t.. exactly!!! Running at a snails pace with a cheesy big grin on my face.. well I was pretty much caged for 6 weeks..my scottishness was bursting to shout.. FREEDOM.. from the top of my voice.. lol come to think f it.. I may use this WHEN I eventually graduate!!!

• Excellent news :)

And how great that you managed 20 minutes!?!

You know the score but slow and steady- you WILL get over the graduation line :)

So, so, pleased for you xx

• That is fabulous news! I know how frustrated you were, take it steady xxx

• Hiya Pam

Feel great..just in from swimming.. don't know wether To take another rest day tomorrow or go for another twenty min run.. like a kid who's been grounded for a month... I should listen to my sensible head I suppose and build up slowly.. see how I think in the morning x

You may also like...