week 3 - done :)

wow! who would have thought i would have completed week 3 - not me, that's for sure. I was already a little freaked out when i heard there was a three minute run but when Laura got me geared up for the 2nd one i nearly stopped there and then but i pushed through and have come out unscathed the other side. I tend to run Mon, Wed & Fri morning and i have to say that i always find the Fri run the toughest of the week. Maybe it's just because i'm more tired come the end of the week.

Week 4, here i come.....

7 Replies

• Congratulations!! I will finish week 3 tomorrow, so nearly same as you. Im already looking forward to doing wk4, it's mad isn't it?!

Good luck for week 4 x

• Good luck to you too, hope all goes well for you x

• Well done at least you've got it finished. I just finished it hour or so ago as well. Dared to look at next week's!! Good luck rest up!

• Well done 😊 I don't tend to look forward, I just download and go. Think I'll scare myself if I look 😕

• Yay you! I did week 3 twice but have now just completed wk 4. It wasn't so bad!

• Congratulations! Well done you for pushing through and completing all the runs. As many others have said on here, it does seem to be as much about mental attitude as physical ability. Keep up that positive attitude as you head into week 4 and I am sure that you will smash it!

• Fantastic Chelle , Well done !

Yep, a determined, positive attitude will stand you in good stead for sure :-) xxx

You may also like...