Couch to 5K
65,181 members98,482 posts

The paths that I pound

The paths that I pound

I did my sneaky run this morning, a short "Speed". It doesn't get any easier, does it? But I was faster than last time and there were times I felt I was really sprinting. I was VERY glad when the last interval was over though. And a good job I ran earlyish, because it is a really warm summers day over here in Munich and I would have melted if I'd run in the afternoon. But you have to get out, don't you? So I decided to walk my usual running route and take a few pictures, so you lot can see the paths that I pound.

Happy running everybody!

22 Replies
oldestnewest

Oh my that looks gorgeous. 

Well done on the run too. Speed is never an easy run! X

1 like

Isn't it simply wonderful.. that would make anyone want to run :)

That's probably why I run so much! 

1 like

That is a perfect example of why I do not understand treadmills... :D

2 likes

We are lucky :)

2 likes

Looks lovely :)

1 like

Oh my..beautiful!!!! What a lovely day and a lovely run too...Go you x

I am hoping to do a short and sweet Speed on Sunday..hope the weather is as beautiful as where you are:)

1 like

Ahhh, soul balm

2 likes

Absolutely gorgeous.

1 like

Lovely pics! Lucky you🙂

1 like

Looks wonderful 😊

That looks so lovely. 😀

What gorgeous scenery JaySee.

I did speed for the first time on Wednesday and really enjoyed it (that just sounds sooo wrong).

1 like

That sounds just right! Speed is one of the favourites generally I think! Short and sharp😎

1 like

I think it will become one of my favourites too.

I've started running four times a week now. I do a long run on Monday, Speed on Wednesday, a slow 5k on Thursday and a Parkrun on Saturday so it's ideal for me as it's not too long and draining bearing in mind I run the following day.

Beautiful photos. It sounds as if you are really enjoying and going for it. Great inspiration!

1 like

Oooohhh! Wonderful!!!

Looks absolutely gorgeous Jaysee !

Beautiful pics xxx

Looks very nice.  :)  You say it doesn't get any easier, but that is because as you get fitter, you push yourself harder.  If you ran the same speed for the same distance, then yes it would get easier. We don't do that though, because the more we can do, the more we want to do ;)   :)

3 likes

Isn't May a lovely month...😊 looks great jaysee.

Wonderful place! 

Looks beautiful!! 

You may also like...