W8R1: curse you, Laura!

It's the week of the dodgy app, and I fell for it and stopped running a minute before I should have done. I even thought about it a few times during the run but wasn't sure which week it was.

Otherwise, all fine. I had to extend my route a bit so added another mini loop of the common. Next one I'll do with the podcast as I want to hear Julie.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done you!  I never heard the legend that was Julie...........bit gutted really!  

Good luck for your next run, it all starts getting easier from now!  You are doing so awesomely!

E xxx

• Chained up melody (Vasco & Maitreya Jani):

• What's this? I'm at work and terrified to click.

• It's the infamous "Julie song"

• Ah! Will give it a listen when I get home :)

• I'm not sure about 'Julie'. The name appears in a very dodgy song at the start of the podcast in week 9, can only assume that's what meant?!

Oops! Just wrote that before playing Secan's post! That's the one!!

• Disappointed! I thought it was going to be a big power ballad about someone called Julie.

• Hey, that's pretty good. It's got a kind of punky vibe. Reminds me of Jilted John.

• Hi  Vivster, 

So glad it was not just me.. I fell for it as well 😡 Well I shall now use my trusty stop watch and not Laura!! Thanks I feel normal again 😉

You may also like...