Out come the peas and TENS

Hi All, WK4R2 started well I ran during daylight which was great there is nothing like running when the sun is shinning! ☀️ If I could have bottled the air I would have just right not to hot not to cold. Got to last 5 minutes and wow it was hard especially when the footpath narrowed and I was hoping that the guy walking in front I would get to him before the end but I did and then hard to increase pace to pass running in the road just as Laura is saying 'If you are starting to Struggle just slow down' and I had to laugh 😂 So got home did my new warming down excercises and while laying on the sofa eating my banana I had the peas out again because my Rectus Femoris and Gastrocnemius were feeling tight and then after 20 minutes I swapped for the TENS machine.. Friday will be R3 so today is strength and knee excercises. Oh Happy St Patrick's day everyone 🍀

8 Replies

• Top of the Morning to you too ! I am watering my shamrocks as we speak,,,

Peas, TENS and two very unpleasant sounding muscles...all before eight o'clock, you are determined!!!

Well done on your run anyway...! :)

• Ah sorry oldfloss I did that at 5 pm last night. Have fun with your Shamrock 🍀

• I hope your Rectus Femoris and Gastrocnemius are feeling better. Are you stretching?

• Thank you Princess and yes stretching on the warm down and will do some strength excercises today... Happy St Patrick's Day to you. 🍀

• Do I dare Google rectus femoris?! :/

• Awe that was disappointing. Lol

• LOL. That is Sod's law with pedestrians and narrowing paths, unfortunately. Same thing applies with driving: sections of dual crriageway are always empty till you get just to the bit where it narrows back down to single and then lo and behold, there is a tractor.

• Very impressive speeding up at the end. Love that profile pic.

You may also like...