I carried on

I carried on

Just got in from my week 7 run 3. I got to the bit where Laura says "if you can go faster " so I did. That is where I got wrapped up. As I then got a little close to a lady walking who I needed to overtake. As usual just as I overtook her Laura told me to stop. I felt silly so thought I would carry on a little bit. But then I got caught in a cycle as there was a couple in front of me again. So I overtook them and had to keep running so that I didn't look silly or like a stalker. So here I was still running. I glanced down at my watch and i thought it said 5 k 😁. I was extremely happy and eventually stopped running. Laura then said that's it you have complete your cool down. When I got home. I realised I had been running for 33 minutes and down 3 miles. Not quite the 5k but dammed closed for week 7.😂

17 Replies

• Wow! Well done Princess Steff! That's an impressive Wk7 R3! 2 more week's to graduation!

• Thank you. I can't quite believe it. Friday is always the best run of the week for me. I think its because I know it is the last one :-)

• That's fab, graduation beckons!

• Thank you. I can't wait for graduation :-)

• Well done Princess ! Youve got it all sussed by the sounds of it !

Only 6 more to go ! Keep going, youre doing great :-) xxx

• Thank you. Not sure I have it sussed. More that I didn't want to be arrested :-)

• That's brilliant Princess! You're doing so well. That's so funny about avoiding the stalker look. I do know what you mean though.

• Thank you Princess it is awkward. :-)

• Fantastico!

• Thank you

• Well done PS that's a great run. Onwards and upwards.

• Thank you. I have to find a new route now.

• Thank you. I cant wait

• Well done. Excellent running. You are almost there :)

• Thank you. Its looking scary now :-)

• One day a slow tractor was coming behind me so I had to keep pushing it out along a huge stretch so I didn't look weak lol great motivation,should have an extremely slow tractor behind us all the time keeping us going lol

• Strange how vanity can push you to do something you would have thought was impossible isn't it :-)

You may also like...