Here's the thing - I have loved every single minute of c25k so far, except the last run on Wednesday (wk5d2) which was awful due to a head cold. I had hoped to be clear of it for "the big 20" tomorrow but I am still wiped out and I would be pretty devastated if I failed the 20 minutes.
It isn't flu (man flu or otherwise :-)); nothing aches, it is just a head cold.
However, I can't delay it till Saturday as we do pretty intense workouts at the NHS weight loss group and I doubt I could run for 20 seconds after that. I can't do Sunday as we are busy doing church and family things.
Monday should be the eagerly anticipated w6d1.
So - should I go for it tomorrow and risk not being able to finish it and the doom and gloom that entails or should I delay it until Monday and postpone week 6 a few days?
(I have read that if it only aches above the neck then go for it, so I think I know what the right thing to do is - I also know how much is at stake if I fail the big 20).