Today pain turned to JOY!

W4r3. And it happened:) I knew I felt confident today.. felt prepared to just complete the run.. but wasn't prepared to feel strong and pain free during the run (well maybe not the last two minutes) I actually smiled and felt so great..felt I was actually running taking in that feeling was amazing and for the first time today I know I want to run.. want to complete this challenge.. I know there is a lot of hard work ahead..but week five on its way and I'm ready!!! To everyone just starting out.. have faith.. give it your all... if this 49 year old x couch potato can do it.. you can too x. Thanks everyone for your encoragement.. it's sooo helpful x

9 Replies

• Go you... well on the way now and looking good..:)

• Thank you oldfloss you've been great.. there every step of the way x

• Yey - Fab insn't it ;)

• Fantastic feeling... be buzzing for the rest of the day :)

• Sounds like you hit the zone too!

All those runs from previous weeks are banked in your legs and its time to reap the dividends..... :)

Great stuff Sparky.. keep going.

• Thanks I will.. well in the zone today... await my post from w5r1 May be smother story! Lol. But I won't give in :)

• Well done. Having faith in yourself and the programme pays off.

Just keep plugging slowly away and the weeks will get chewed up and spat out. Have fun!

• Well done...I think that's what they mean when they say you've got the running bug now !

• Wayhay :) Great news, well done :)

It's great when it dawns on you that are 'actually a runner!'

Don't fear week 5, go in confident trusting Laura and yourself, you'll do it :)

You may also like...