W3R1 only blummin done it :)

Hi all, so as I said a few days ago I was dreading tonight's run 1 of week 3. How was I possibly going to run for 3 mins?? Well I blummin did & I had the biggest stupidest grin on my face haha. My second 3 minutes I actually didn't want to stop so tested myself a little bit & ran an extra minute so 4 in total just to see.

Very proud of myself & just can't believe I'm actually doing it, me, I really am on W3 πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Thank you everyone for getting me to this day I'm feeling fantastic - even if my legs are killing me & I struggled to get upstairs after my run πŸ˜€ Xx

17 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • That's brill Vicky, it's amazing what our bodies can do. I bet you feel like you're floating on air at the moment. Good luck for the rest of week 3, you can do it xx

• Thank you lovely. Legs are aching but so glad I did it. I replied to your msg btw on our other post sorry it was late I'd not spotted it lol. Hope you're well xx

• Well done Vicky, once you can get past your head, your body can do it. I start week 3 tomorrow.

• Thank you. Even up to Laura saying get ready for the 3 mins I was dreading it but as the 3 mins was up I was like wow that wasn't half as bad as expected. Silly grin haha. Good luck tomorrow let us know how you get on Patrick xx

• Well done Vicky,It's a great feeling when you manage to do that next run onwards and upwards and just think believe in yourself and I am sure you will be fine.

• Fantastic! Very well done you. Keep it up :)

• Great work! It's amazing what we're capable of.

• Well done good luck with the rest of the week πŸƒπŸƒπŸ‘

• Well done! Good luck for the rest of the week, you'll do great :)

• :) Well done !!

• Hehehe, good isn't it?

• Well done. It gets better too! I'm on wk9 now DNS can't believe how this app has got me there. If I can do it you can too

• Sorry not sure what DNS means. Lol. Should have said 'and". I can run but not text on my phone !

• Hahaha that made me chuckle. Well done that's brilliant. Can't believe I'm doing it tbh but it feels so good lol x

• Well done beautiful feeling . One of my play list track lyrics are 'feels like I'm walking on air feels like I'm flying' which just about sums it up !

• Well done Vicky, great motivation for us week three bods, just about to start.

• Excellent, good luck!! I'm on R3 tomorrow :)

You may also like...