Much better run :)

Much better run :)

Thanks for the advice I received from my last post where I was describing my loss of running mojo. After a terrible run last Tuesday I decided to think about the advice from the other forum members and take a break from running for the rest of the week and work on approaching running with a better attitude. So last night it was time to get back to enjoying my runs. I decided I missed the structure of the c25k programme so I downloaded the c25k+ podcasts and had a look at them all before deciding to give stepping stones a try. It was good hearing laura again and I like concentrating on keeping running on the beat, managed to run 5.3k in just under 30 mins and although it was tough I felt good and I didn't stop once. Haven't something to focus on helped with getting through the time. I think I'll do this podcast again on my 2 remaining runs this week and see how I go, I'm going to go back to 3 runs a week (Monday Wednesday Friday Luke I did on the programme) unless the weather is horrendous! Has anyone else been using the c25k+ podcasts? And if so do you use the same one or mix it up?

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • I love em! I still run them as they crop up on my playlist. I would mix them up but it doesn't really matter. Do them how you wish

When I did them originally I did them in the order - Stepping Stones, Stamina and then Speed

You may also like...