W5R3 Done!

Hi guys! Thank you very much for the lovely answers I received in my previous post! Due to them I was able to finish the 20 minute jogging slow and steady as it is supposed to be =D This is such a milestone to me, as last year I had pericardial effusion and it left my breathing muscles really weak, so I am really proud and thankful to this community for achieving this!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Wow, that is awesome, well done. My breathing is so much better since starting running and slow and steady allows us to enjoy the run time! Week 6 is a bit of a challenge but if u can do week 5 u can do it! Run, breathe, rest, repeat - all the way to graduation - eek!!

• Thank you! I can notice a huge difference on my breathing already, this definitely keeps me motivated to week 6 =D

• What a great achievement. Well done you must be feeling really proud of yourself. Onwards and upwards to week 6.

• Thank you very much! Looking forward for next challenges of week 6! =)

• You are fantastic! Milestone run checked off the list, you should be so so proud of yourself :) Good luck with week 6, you can do it! X

• Thank you!!! =)

• Brilliant Diana !

That is a major milestone that you have just overcome, a real turning point in the programme

Onwards to Week 6 , Well done ! :-) xxx

• Thank you! I'm still impressed by that milestone! Starting to feel like a runner already! =)

You may also like...