Finally Finished!

Finally Finished!

So I made it through to the end of the program

Here's a selfie with my kelpie who was constantly at my side. I took a hilly route this time since my goal when finishing the nine weeks was to start running up some slopes - thought I'd get a head start on that one

Newly downloaded Run keeper App told me I'm doing 9.5km/hour

Anyway thanks for the encouraging replies to

My posts. I'm going to check out c25k + podcast now

16 Replies

• Congratulations on graduating and that is a great picture! Lovely blue sky too - where are you?

• I'm in Australia - not far from Canberra. it's been really windy today here but a nice cool breeze from the ocean.

• Congratulations! And what a lovely picture :) I can't decide which one of you looks more pleased! x

• Congratulations and welcome to the graduate lounge! I must say I think you're very brave taking a hilly route foe the first time on your graduation run! You're doggy deserves a grad badge too, I hope he/she got a lovely bone or something....

Good luck with the + podcasts! Let us know how they go xxxx

• Congratulations to both of you for graduating! Lovely photo!

• Fantastic, great selfie of the team! Just graduating at any speed is fantastic, I found that my speed has kept naturally improving as each distance I do becomes more achievable. Have you thought about parkrun? Very good way to meet other runners and try new routes too?

• Very well done. Congratulations! Good dog too, musn't forget kelpie power 😊

The stepping stones podcasts will do you good. Be sure to run them thoroughly. I run them as they crop up on my shuffle playlist

• Congratulations , a double Graduation !

What a lovely happy photo

Well done to you both ! :-) xxx

• Well done! Great pic, lovely dog!

• Brilliant...your dog looks as pleased as you. I am well impressed with the hill run...blight of my running life are hills! Also... a tad envious of the blue sky:)

Well done!

• Congratulations such a lovely place to live. Enjoy your running in the sun with your lovely mate x

• Congratulations lovely photo and great pace, You deserve to be very pleased with yourself !

• Well done it's a great feeling isn't it and your time is brilliant. I'm looking forward to running in warm weather but that may be a few months away. My cocker spaniel has been my companion on the C25K and she seems to have enjoyed it as well. At least as soon as I start putting my gear on and her reflective bandana she goes mad. All the best with your next challenge.

• Congratulations!! Impressive pace, well done!

• Congratulations banana, lovely pic.

You graduated before xmas too!

Carry on running and let us know how you are getting on .....

Have a good christmas.

• OUTSTANDING!! Banana. Well done. Wishing you the Best on you next goal.

You may also like...