W5R3 Completed 😁

Completed the 5th week tonight...never, ever thought I could have done itand had already decided that I would get to 10mins and see how I felt and have a 2min walk break if required. Surprisingly I didn't and kept at a steady pace. Before I knew it I was at 15 mins, then I had finished!!!

It was a tough one but I kept going and felt really great and amazed when I'd completed it!! I never actually thought I'd get this far on the programme to be honest!!! I've now signed up for Park runs and cannot wait to complete W9R3 during my first one 😁

Skip

Promoted Content

Download NHS Couch to 5K

The Couch to 5K plan is available as a podcast and app (Apple and Google Play)

Learn more

Promoted by Couch to 5K

15 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Fantastic! Well done! Superstar πŸ‘

• Well done, sounds like you are doing well and great to have a goal post C25k and for that last run. Good luck.πŸ‘

• Brilliant. Well done! You can definitely complete the programme. It's just a matter of keeping up the determination from here on in.

• That's brilliant, congratulations! I think we should all sing a rousing chorus of "You did it" from My Fair Lady! (Google it if you're too young to remember....). :-)

• Well done Lina - first of the big runs under your belt!

• Well done you. Slow and steady...that's the way ,as everyone says. I can not believe that I am starting Week 9 on Tuesday.... I was thrilled when I was able to run for 90 seconds at the start of the programme!!!!

• Thank you! Yes, I remember being thrilled at completing the 90 seconds in the beginning and getting quite nervous about the 3 minute runs!!! Amazing x

• brill you will love parkrun!!

• Well done you! It's a great achievement, revel in your glory - you deserve it. :)

Don't wait for wk9 for parkrun, get along now - you will love the atmosphere (you don't have to be able to run the full 5k; many don't!).

• Congratulations, You should be very proud of yourself for reaching such a Milestone. Here is to many more. Cheers.

• That's brilliant Lina! So well done to you. Whoop whoop!

• Fantastic , Well done ! That's a major milestone you have just overcome .

Keep going , youre doing great ! :-) xxx

• Well done Lina.

W5R3 is a big turning point.

The next big runs are just 2 additional minutes here and 3 additional minutes there!

Good luck!

• Very well done, Lina_Lou. You are a runner now!

• Brilliant Well done!😊

You may also like...