Another moment of madness

Another moment of madness

Received an offer by email for 25% off for next years Great South run and only gone and taken the plunge. In for a penny in for a pound, what the heck! With a bit of luck I will be able to fit a couple more in next year. This running lark bites hard, but very enjoyable 😊. Photo Of me coming into the last 200 mtrs, still looking for my wife (hope she's there I need a lift home!) 😊

18 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Ha ha ! Oh good for you Frank , its great to have something on the horizon to look forward to !

Hope you didnt have to look for long to find your Missus, the finishing line is always chaotic isnt it ?

Looking very comfortable there too ! Well done ! :-) xxx

• Legs didn't scare you then? I did wear a warning sign for a while as not to frighten young children 😊. I will find a couple more to do now in the not to distant future, just got to find the time when I'm allowed out to play 😊. xxx

• Ha ha , theres nowt wrong them legs Frank :-)

Oh yes, please dont incur the wrath of Missus Frank :-) Although I am sure she is very very proud of you xxx

• That's how they got me to do the Hackney HM next year again, a sneaky email with a discount, they know we can't resist. Well done for taking the plunge again.

• Thanks RFC, you are making a great job of looking after this lovely forum, keep up the good work.

• I am going to register for next year they are giving Β£10 off for the first 1000 I really envied everyone. Fantastic photo ! :)

• You won't regret it, it's a great day out. Look forward to seeing you there. 😎

• We'll be there again next year Frank too. See you there!

• Great stuff Paul, we will probably meet up before then though!

• Definitely . Chichester in feb and hopefully Manchester in May!

• I will look at Chichester should be a flat run (I don't do hills) and think its 10k so my favourite distance at the moment ! :)

• yes the leaflet says it is mainly level. Should be a good day with a few of us C25Kers there. chichester10Krace.org.uk

• Great action shot there - you look like you're really gunning for it.

• Thanks RWD, I could see the finish line and and a cup of tea waiting.

• Good one Frank, it's great to have a goal to work towards :)

Great photo, you're looking full of energy, it's hard to believe you've just completed a race :)

• It's just something you got to do, can't resist a bargain. I didn't put the one up of me gasping for air 😧

• You have to go for it with 25% off - i do like a bargain

Looking strong!! Made me chuckle the part about needing a lift home

• Hi V, thanks for the reply, I can't resist a bargain either! The looking strong was only on the surface, underneath I had legs of jelly! 😎

You may also like...