Couch to 5K
52,705 members84,827 posts

Madness!

Madness!

If anyone had told me 8 weeks ago I would be able to run (well more of a jog) for 28 minutes non stop and I would be taking my running clothes on holiday I would never have believed them, but here I am in Crete up at 630 to complete Week 8 - the run was a little hilly in places and breezy (which was pleasant) the views were lovely and even saw the sun breaking. Thank you everyone for encouraging me and your supportive comments I am so pleased with myself.

21 Replies
oldestnewest

Wow that's what you call dedication, well done, your definitely a runner 🏃x

Haha thank you but more like a happy snail paced jogger 😀

Good for you!! Looks lovely, I am thinking an early morning one in Cyprus in a few weeks is on the list!! Enjoy!!

1 like

You must it is such a different experience the running is easier as your looking at different sights 😀

Wow.. beautiful run, beautiful place and well done you!

How this running changes us all :) Brilliant!

It is a beautiful place and at that time of the morning it was a lovely temperature, really enjoyed the different sights 😀

1 like

This is life-changing, isn't it? You are an inspiration!

1 like

It is life changing I never thought I would stick with it never mind be running Week 8 on holiday I feel so much better - I love it 😀

2 likes

We must be mad the lot of us lol, well done sounds idyllic

enjoy your holiday

1 like

My partner certainly thinks I am. She couldn't believe I took my running stuff on holiday. A few months ago I would have thought the same.

2 likes

My partner thinks I am too -but never mind 😀

We are all bonkers 😀

2 likes

Well done, I'm hoping this will be me in 8 weeks. I'm on week 1!

1 like

It will be for sure 😀😀😀

1 like

Well done ☺and enjoy your holiday!

1 like

Thank you 😀

1 like

Wow that's amazing!! Well done! In wk1 only so great to read this. Thanks

1 like

Soon it will be your turn it doesn't seem

9 weeks it goes so fast enjoy what you are achieving 😀

Well done heartless you said you'd take your trainers with you and they've had their first official C25K tourist run. The pics look great and your run sounds fab. Gorgeous place to go tourist running

1 like

Thank you - I am still amazed 😀

1 like

Well done. It looks lovely there.

You may also like...