Wk6 r3: a great run

So thats wk6 in the bag and the last run was brilliant. I really enoyed it! 22mins of running! I set out at 8km/h and held it comfortably without pain or doubt that i would make it. I felt strong mentally and physically today and was just ready to smash it. The last minute came round and and i still had enough for a 12km/h sprint at the end. I can't actually believe the difference from 6 weeks ago. It's magical.

I managed just over 4km.

11 Replies

• Sounds like you're doing really well, keep going!

• Magical is absolutely the right word. Your joy shines through your post. Well done.

• Running 22mins at any speed covering any distance just seemed insane a few weeks ago let alone looking forward to a full week of 25min runs! Madness :)

• well done, it sounds like you are doing brilliantly :)

• sounds like a really good pace, very well done! :)

• This programme really does teach you that you are capable of so much more than you previously believed. KEEP IT UP.

• Thank you all, means alot to me :) Combined with weightloss over the last 4months im feeling the best i have EVER felt. Onto week 7!

• Brilliant! Best of luck. I'm slightly behind you and don't think I'm quite as positive but I'm sticking with it!

• It's a journey, thats how i look at it now. I have had some really tough weeks, mostly in my head, on the way but have really found the big runs give me a massive boost in positivity. I'm generally pretty pessamitstic, which makes it all the more funny.

Keep going, you'll get that buzz!

• Thanks...I get a buzz when I finish each run! I just can't believe I've done it. Whatever it is 😊I don't know if I'll find the long runs manageable or not. I'll find out on Weds/ Thurs!

• Just keep it nice and slow, you'll be fine :) you've got this far!

You may also like...