Wohoooo week 6 run3 - I'm officially a runner! πŸ˜€ πŸŽ‰πŸ˜€

Week6 - run3 - 25 mins running no walking - Gulp!

But I did it! Wooohooooo I feel awesome!!!!! Epic!!!!!! Soooooo pleased!!!!!!

6 weeks ago I couldn't run for 25 seconds let alone 25 minutes!

Wow can't find enough great buzzy epic words to describe how great it was to hear Laura say I'm now officially a runner!

Thanks Laura and thanks everyone here for all your help, support, inspiring posts and encouragement it all helped so much!

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

(Cheesy grin securely on face now)

Skip

Promoted Content

Download NHS Couch to 5K

The Couch to 5K plan is available as a podcast and app (Apple and Google Play)

Learn more

Promoted by Couch to 5K

12 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done.........it's a brill feeling isn't it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Thanks πŸ˜€ It's an amazing feeling!! I cannot believe how awesome it is! πŸ˜€

• Yes you are a runner! Well done - no more walk breaks from here on!

• Thanks, how unbelievable that sounds, but I'm loving it!πŸ˜€

• Well done Lainey that's fantastic! On track to run mine on Friday :D x

• Thanks vic, it really does feel fantastic! You will do great! Good luck with your run, Let us know how great you feel afterwards!πŸ˜€

• Brilliant! Absolute star! πŸƒπŸ»

• Thanks Kas still finding it hard to believe myself πŸ˜€

• Yaaaayyyyy me too !!! We rock!! I'm feeling so smug I'm a runner don't ya know 😜 I really enjoyed it today and I'm not scared anymore so come on week 7 let's roll πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Well done!!!! So true! We are epic!!!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I'm doing week7 run1 tomorrow morning, really looking forward to itπŸ˜€

(Who knew I'd ever say thatπŸ‘€)

Good luck with your week7!!!

• Been poorly last night no sleep so hopefully I'll be ok in the morning to start week 7 how was it for you πŸ˜œπŸ‘

• Aww sorry you are unwell, sending healing thoughts your way! Hope you wake up refreshed and strong, and ready to go and that you have a great run!πŸ˜€

It was tough for me, but I woke up with legs of lead, so not the best start! Still managed to do it though and even got a PB so went faster than I thought I was going at the time! I'm out on Saturday so I won't be running again until Sunday morning, so fingers crossed I'll not have lead legs on Sunday πŸ˜€

You may also like...