We did it! Week 5, run 3!

Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!

As we passed the point where we used to stop at the 8 minute mark, I felt like I was going to pass out and wouldn't get any further, but then I realised that's all in my head and I just got into the zone. When the 20 minutes was up I even felt like I had another 1-2 minutes in me!!

Such an amazing feeling :)

7 Replies

• Nice one!!! Well done!!!

• Fantastic, well done! A good week to get done. Take it steady for week 6 x :-)

• Oh wow I am so in awe! I am coming up to w4r3 and absolutely dreading week 5! I just cannot see how it will be possible for me to do it. Did you feel like this? Well done!

• Yes I was dreading it, but trust in the app. It's magic, or some kind of witchcraft ;)

You can do it!

• Yay! Well done! 20 minutes done. Keep going and keep the faith that you 'can do it'.

• Well done! I've got my W5R3 tonight. Nervous and excited at the same time. Just going to pace myself and do it! Last week I didn't think I'd be able to do it, but this week it seems to be coming together. xx

• Well done slowmover. That is such a big milestone and, as you say, teaches you that many of the limitations you have felt before are mainly mental ones.

You may also like...