My first ParkRun AND Graduation

Thank you for all the encouragement on my post earlier.

I've done my first ParkRun and my Week 9 Run 3 although I wasn't actually listening to the podcast today. Hope that still counts.

I am extremely slow and just do a slow jog. I told my friend I was aiming for 55 minutes and I did it in 55 minutes & 44 seconds. Pretty happy with that.

It has taken me since 1 September to graduate due to various illness but I'm pleased. Now I need to work on my speed more.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

19 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done. And congrats. X

• Thank you.

• Fantastic. You must be very proud of that achievement :) Keep running :)

• Thank you.

• Congratulations. I hope you enjoyed parkrun and you'll be lining up for your second one next Saturday ;) Sorry that I missed your earlier post, but I've just returned from parkrun myself.

• Yes I enjoyed it. Thank you.

• So you actually ran for 55 minutes non-stop? Wow, that's a great achievement, congratulations!

• There was a little slope about 10 metres long and apart from that on each of the 3 circuits yeah I ran for 55 minutes.

• Brilliant! I want to learn to pace myself that well. Be proud!

• Fantastic! Congratulations on your graduation! Happy running!

• Thank you.

• Congratulations 😃

• Thank you.

• Yay. You must be delighted & quite rightly so! Enjoy the rest of your day ☺

• Thank you.

• Fabulous job for sticking with it and for doing the park run. Now you know you really can do it, don't worry about the speed that will come later.

• Thank you.

• Congratulations and well done Daisy.

• Thank you.

You may also like...