Am I a runner?

This is my first post and I wanted to thank everyone for the fabulous affirming messages which have helped me get out and running. I finished wk8 run 3 yesterday and actually enjoyed it. I know that Laura told me I was a runner two weeks ago - but I did not believe it. I think I am starting to believe it. Thank you also to whoever suggested using Map My Run. I put on Laura, then 'start my workout' and find it really helps to be told the miles are clocking over and I have not fallen over. Thanks again.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Frilly I am on W3R3 today and love the thought I am a runner. I just want to keep on improving until I feel I could do a 5K fun run, that would be amazing. I use a combination of Laura and Map My Run too. All the best for the rest of the plan 😊👍👍

• Are you a runner? - definitely!

Good luck with the last 3 runs!

• Yep, you're definitely a runner. And if you're starting to enjoy it, you might even be on the dangerous path to becoming a running-nutter ;-)

(you'll be in good company there though, for there are man of us!)

• Yay ! Welcome Frilly xxx

All the very best to you for your Graduation week , you can do it ! :-) xxx

• Definitely a runner, Frilly. Most definitely :)

• A frilly runner ! :-) xxx

• Thank you Poppy, Ancient mum, Tomas, Ullyrunner and Capital Girl. It is really touching to think of everyone cheering us on.

You may also like...