Well I finally did it today, and I can't quite believe it. As you can see I went for longer as I was feeling really good. Yes I was slow but never ever did I think I'd be running for this amount of time.

9 ish weeks ago on my very first run I really did struggle, but something took hold of me and I've carried on and have just ran for 49 minutes. Just because I can 😆.

Id like to thank everyone on here who has supported me through this programme, you really are a lovely lot. Here's to lots more running.

Now how do I get my badge 😁 😁 😁

17 Replies

• Congratulations nik, that's great. Well done. :) If you go to pinned posted on the right hand side of the page, you should find the link to collecting your prized graduate badge. :)

• Congratulations. Well done :) :) :) :)

Take it steady but keep Running :)

• Yay ! Well done Nik ! You Graduate , you ! :-)

Be very proud of yourself tonight, Missus !

Congratulations :-) xxx

• That's fantastic news ! I knew you could do it...Very well done and I really hope you can keep it up now you've done all this hard work. You'll definitely be able to chase your little one around now !

• Well done. Great achievement. Enjoy your running

• Yay! Well done! 🎉🎉

• Great job!

• Wow,congratulations :)

• Congratulations and welcome to the rest of your running life!

• Congratulations and well done niknok.

I know you had a few little struggles along the way and those should make this all the sweeter.

• Congratulations! I hope you feel really proud lots of lovely running adventures ahead!

• Thank you all so much. And just look at my lovely badge 😆😆😆

• Hey the badge looks awesome! Very well done!!!!

• Take the credit - YOU took a hold of you. :-) Really well done, fantastic achievement

• Just seen your graduate badge! It does look grand!

Well done, you did brilliantly. Now go out there and run free my beauty, run for your liiiiiiiiiiffffffffffe😊

Well, a victory lap will do for now ☺

• Yay! Well done, the badge looks great :)

• Congratulations! 49 minutes is amazing!!

You may also like...