Week 3 started

Week 3 started was terrified wouldnt make it the word failure kept popping into my head. Decided that if i came out the other side of my second lot of three minutes still breathing and moving that i would start telling people that i was following this programme and would start sharing how proud of myself i am. Well guess what my work colleagues had a great laugh at my expense today while i shared the trials and trjbulations of my new hobby. " running " with them. So all you newbies out there i am really starting to believe this can be done. Just keep going !!!! And be proiud of your efforts !

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yes it can be done and you seem to be on the way to do it. Well done! You'll be the one laughing in the end!

• Well done! Don't let anyone put you off. If they don't run, they have no idea of the achievement that represents, and if they are a runner, they should be encouraging you!

• Well done I am at the same stage as you and loving the challenge. Not really telling anyone I am doing it yet will keep it under my hat for a while lol!

• Thanks all second one done tonight feel fab

• Well done you.

You may also like...