Ants in my pants - take two

Laura made me do it! I went for my "brisk walk" no running of course as per doctor's orders. I used the time to work on posture. Like I was advised on this forum: try to get my belly button to touch my spine. I also worked on my breathing. Four in four out. Once we hit the beach and sand Laura kept harping on about trying to jog, I said no, but she kept encouraging me, egging me on. I gave up. I did not really go into a run or a jog but more of a shuffle. I hardly lifted my feet off the ground. I did four or five lots of 1 minute. It was good. Laura was right, I could do it. I am happy.

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done - keep going and keep having fun.

• You naughty runner! You're not supposed to be running yet ;) I can so sympathise though. There you are, walking along, being good, concentrating on your posture, when suddenly St Laura tells you to run. Well what's a runner to do? Listen to the doctor, or listen to St Laura? No contest!!! You take care now :)

• Exactly! Thank you for understanding

• Well done to you, especially on sand you done really well. Keep up the good work :-)

• Wow, Laura is so persuasive. Just be careful not to overdo it (or that's what people keep telling me...)

Take care.

You may also like...