I actually ran in the rain!!!!

Iv completed day 3 of week 3 today! In the ran and it actually felt good! It was great to be out doing it in my mind I was like a proper runner. I even got a little nod off a runner as we passed each other. Eventhough it was my 3rd run of the week I felt it was the hardest. 3 mins was tough, next week is 5 mins so I'm hoping it won't be too bad!

8 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • I love the rain too, as long as it's not too windy.

Well done on the progress, you'll be fine with week 4, just take it easy.

• I love running in the rain too, the only slight problem is I need window wipers & a demister for my specs!

Well done on coming this far, keep enjoying it. Onwards & upwards! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I love running in the rain :-) Trust the plan and enjoy week 4!

• There is something special about running in the rain, I haven't for a while but it kind of makes you feel very alive..... Well done :)

• Me too i find running in the rain really refreshing โ˜บ well done and keep up the good work!!

• I love running in the rain! That feeling that you've finally "got" it, and feeling you are a runner, is wonderful. And the good news is, it gets better :D

• Me too, I actually rescheduled my runs this week when I saw it was going to rain the day after I'd planned to run. It poured down,I was soaked to my knickers when I got in it was great! I think it might help with over heating...

• well done. running in the rain is fab, especially as it is not so cold these days. good luck with the programme. you will be fine.

You may also like...