How I miss Laura

Laura, you helped change my life on the couch to 5k with your encouraging words. I have now graduated and am not sure if Iam ready for the C25K plus as it appears regimented and not to your own music, so I have taken advice of another member and doing the 10K for pink which is good, but an American woman demanding "run" , "now walk" just isn't Laura!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I will always love Laura, and miss her every time I run. She'll always be my girl <3

• You will be fine with Sami. The music is all the encouragement you need. Hours worth ☺ she kicks butt but will get you to 10 k. Don't worry if the first podcast is a bit duff, the rest is fine. It is tough so don't worry if you have to repeat bits ☺

• Which programme is Sami. The woman on 10k for pink is no Laura.!

• With a little sadness, I've abandoned C2K5+ for the world of Audiofuel - instead of Stamina I now have the matey DJ stylings of the bloke from "Run Wild 1" and instead of Speed I have the slightly 50 shades-ish Chrissie Wellington and her obsession with "discomfort".

However, I still have a date with Laura every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for NHS Strength and Flex, which I continue to recommend for anyone looking for an "easy" programme for non-running days.

• Sami Murphy does the voice-over for Bridge to 10 k programme. Several Pink tracks on there

You may also like...