GET IN c25k !!

I've only gone and done it. Week 9 run 3, along my favourite road at the back of the house (didn't make the prom today as roads round here closed for a hill climb race!). I just took it easy & trusted my legs. Now bubble bath & chai tea & plan what's next for my running adventures!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all my fellow posters on this forum. I have appreciated your wit, your truthfulness, your swiftly delivered kick up the bum, your celebration & support. I may have completed this program but I'm staying here with you guys, I'm going to need all the moral support I can get now I'm Laura free! XxπŸƒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽ‰β˜•οΈ

16 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Yay ! Well done Sparky , and a very Happy Graduation Day to you !!! :-)

Its been an absolute pleasure following your progress on here xxx

Many , many Congratulations to you and enjoy your well deserved bath and cuppa tea .

Enjoy wherever your running takes you from here ! :-) xxx

• Thank you poppy pug you've been a real help to me along the way. Onwards and upwards!! Xx

• Woohoo!! Well done sparky :D, really really chuffed for you, now for the serious stuff haha!! keep us posted with your onward progress and happy running! :D

• Cheers jules - yes it's not the end merely the start of something fingers crossed!!😜

• Way to go. Well Done. Have a biscuit with your tea you deserve it. It is a little scary the thought of running without Laura but you know you can do it. I run week 9 a few times after graduating just cause I didn't want to let go :) . I have done the C25k+ podcasts since, I enjoyed some more than others. Happy Running and Enjoy your Graduation :) :) :)

• Thank you your royalness, I'm going to have a go at just working in the 5k for a few weeks I think. I'll give those podcasts a go, I've downloaded them in anticipation!! πŸ‘πŸ»

• Awesome job sparky. Well done and congratulations.

Go and claim your well deserved "Graduate" badge.

• Cheers dunder, not long till you'll be on the podium too!!

• Brilliant. Congratulations Sparky!

• Congratulations! Enjoy that very well deserved bath and tea and, of course that wonderful feeling that will stay with you for the rest of the day :) Keep us posted as to what you plan on next :)

• Congratulations - I hope you feel suitably proud of yourself!

• Congratulations and we'll done. Keep running :)

• Congratulations Sparky, so lovely to welcome another new graduate into the c25k family :)

• Congratulations and well done, good luck with your new running life!

• Congratulations. I've just graduated, it's a great feeling isn't it. 😀

• Nice one Sparky! You've got this under your belt now, you can go running whenever you want. Happy days, and keep us posted what you do next. R :)

You may also like...