Attention all graduates

Attention all graduates

Congratulations on graduating.

Are you aware that you can turn that virtual shiny badge from this forum in to a real one to show off to your friends, family, work colleagues or even strangers.

Available from C25Kgraduatebadge.co.uk

Celebrate your graduation by sporting an excellent quality 25mm chrome die cast badge with 3 colour enamelled inlay. It comes complete with butterfly clutch fixing so you can attach it to almost any garment.

Great conversation starter so you can help spread the word about this great training programme that helped you start to get fit.

This is the official pin badge produced and funded by a member of the forum (myself) after obtaining authorisation from admin.

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh yessssss! I so want one :)

• I will look forward to that when I graduated in a couple of weeks hopefully

• Woohoo will definitely be asking for mine in a few weeks hopefully 😀

• Wow, this is so generous of you to fund these yourself. If I may, I will be asking for one when I graduate 😃

• By fund I mean I had to outlay a lot of money to get 100 of them as there was no funding from the NHS to offer these. They are £6.00 each. Use the link in the post to order yours.

All the best with your journey on the C25K

• Well worth £6.00, thank you. Need to work how now to earn one!

• I already have mine. Had to pay though. Looks good on my running jacket.

• Paid for mine via PayPal £6 well worth it in my eyes. Cheers Andrew :) J

• Thank you Jase44... and well done on graduating

• It is a really nice quality badge. Give yourself a shiny! (for those exposed to The Shiny Show on CBeebies)

You may also like...