week 5 day 1- Happy Bunny

Happy to say im officially over half way there :-D Up till now day 1 of any of d weeks has been a struggle. but i was looking forward to week 5 cuz of the longer runs. Week 4 was bit messed up for me - run 3 min walk 1 run 5 walk 3.. i just got used to the longer run then next one was short and it got me bit tired. But last night Week 5 day(night) 1 was d easiest i have done till now n i loved it! i had my CSIs on , n knew that d runs r only 5 min so didnt really look so much at the time on my app!! Cant wait till tomorrow night!<3 :-)

MoNi :-)

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done.

Same run for me later today.

• we are getting there!!

looking forward to it? or d longer runs get u tired?

• Oh definitely looking forward to it, I am even looking forward to W5R3.

If I don't make it, I will try again until I do.

• Must be me getting old, but I don't understand much of this, don't suppose you could do it again in English lol?

• Lol im sorry I am stuck with text-typing lol

Happy to say im officially over half way there :-D Up untill now day 1 of any of the weeks has been a struggle. but i was looking forward to week 5 because of the longer runs. Week 4 was bit messed up for me - run 3 min walk 1 run 5 walk 3.. i was just getting used to the longer run then the next one was short and it got me bit tired. But last night Week 5 day(night) 1 was the easiest i have done untill now and i loved it! i had my CSIs on , and i knew that the runs are only 5 min so i wasn't constantly checking the time on my app!! Cant wait untill tomorrow night!<3 :-)

MoNi :-)

hope that makes little more sense now lol

• lol yes that makes perfect sense and well done. Keep it up and as Laura says "you can do it"

You may also like...