To my utter surprise wk 5 run 3 is in the bag !

How did that happen?!

I must say I was very apprehensive about this run but somehow I found the grit to finish it. At around 10 mins I thought il never ever finish this but then it just all fell into place, the rythm, breathing, and the stamina all just clicked and I did it! The wind was against me but was also cooling me off so every cloud has a silver lining so they say. Wow just wow I'm in shock and even my thigh muscles aching like a gooden can't bring me down from this high!!!

19 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done! Bottle that feeling and carry it with you every run. Now be honest, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as you thought it was going to be, was it?

• Thank you Your right!

It really wasn't as bad as I'd imagined and that feeling after completing takes over everything else anyway :)

• Well done.

• Thank you !

• Well done my buddie and fellow runner. I knew you could do it xxx

• still shocked! X

• Many congratulations to you! I did w5r3 this afternoon, but had to pause Laura twice for just a few seconds, but I want to do it again with no stopping on Tuesday. You're right about the muscles! Well done again ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thank you. If I can do it you can too, good luck with your next go!

• Great to get that one under your belt. Well done!

• Thank you!

• Fantastic news! So jealous, because I'm only doing w5r1 today, so I have those 20 Minutes to look forward to :(. But it is so good to read everyone's comments; that is what keeps me going every time. Well done Leanne, you are an inspiration!

• Thank you,

Yes I agree it's keeping me going too reading all the comments and posts in here.

Week 5 will be better than u imagine, you are prepared for this and you CAN do it(even the 20 mins)

Looking forward to hearing your progress !

• Ahhhh bless you. New you could do it pal. Went to Decathlon in Croydon today and bought some new running trainers. Very pleased. Let me know if you are interested in going and I will go with you. They test you on a treadmill to see what trainers suit you best xx

• Ohh will be up for that for sure! X

• Do you fancy it tomorrow?

• I'm away in Suffolk visiting my grand parents il let u know when I'm back x

• Brilliant - unbelievable isn't it.

• It certainly is!

• Great stuff. Once that one is out of the way there is no looking back!

You may also like...