W3R3 done 😯

Well just finished last run of week 3. Have to say it felt more difficult today 😞.

But sure if it would make any difference but for some reason I did my trainers up a little tighter than usual and as I felt a bit chilly I put a long sleeve top under my running top. So when I start week 4 on Wednesday I will just wear use one top (even if it's freezing) and I'll loosen my laces a little.

Annoyed with my fitbit app too for some reason it didn't record it all. It says I covered 0.3 miles at a pace of 1 mile every 100 minutes. I know I'm slow but not that slow lol 😁

Skip

Promoted Content

Download NHS Couch to 5K

The Couch to 5K plan is available as a podcast and app (Apple and Google Play)

Learn more

Promoted by Couch to 5K

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done for finishing, even if it did feel harder. Everyone has the odd run that somehow feels harder. Just press on, and enjoy week 4 - it starts to get more serious now - but you can do it, and you'll enjoy it!

• Thank you Steve 5 minutes running seems like a big jump! But I will give it all I've got πŸ˜†

• In little more than another three weeks, you'll be running for 25 minutes!

• 😲😡😧 now that's really scary!

• You'll be doing it, I promise! I felt the same as you at your present stage, but today I did the first run of my final week, and completed 5K to boot!

• Brilliant well done πŸ‘

I'll be doing week 7 and 8 when I'm on holiday in Wales. Not looking forward to the hills!

• Huge well done for finishing week three! I start week three on Thursday (I'm repeating week two because I went on holiday) - keep going, you're my inspiration!! :)

• Ah thanks Grubby. Good luck with week 3 you'll be fine, just take it steady. Look forward to your post telling us all about it πŸ‘ πŸ‘

• Well done Niknok :) I have just completed wk3 r2 and am feeling great, I do feel a bit tired in my legs now but it's not actual pain and when I consider I was firmly ensconed on that couch 3 weeks ago...........

You may also like...