Wk4 Day1 done

Woo hoo. I did it. I was so worried about it - five minutes seems an awful long time but I did it. And in the pouring rain. My work colleagues kept saying "surely you aren't going in this weather" but I had psyched myself up for running today so run today I did.

Sadly I was overtaken by a snail but hey, who cares how fast (or rather slow) I was - I did it. I ran for longer than I walked. Who'da thought it - its taken me 6 weeks to get to week 4 but 6 weeks ago I couldn't even manage the 60 second run.

I can't wait until Wednesday til I do it all over again.

I really think I need to go to the doctor to find out who this exercise mad person is that's possessed my body!!!!!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • How fab!!! Well done, you!!!

• Good effort, keep it up.

• Well done! And in the rain too...that's amazing! I've got my second run of week 4 in the morning, am hoping it's slightly easier than the first one which I found tough. Good luck for the rest of the week :)

• Welcome to the madhouse Debih! Good for you for getting this run done at work and in the rain.

• You get wet in the shower so why worry! Well done.

You may also like...