10 k tastic!

10 k tastic!

Feeling awesome all day with the biggest grin on my face :-)

I ran my very first 10k.... Yeah baby!!!

Such a gorgeous morning , the sun was shining, birds were tweeting, just lovely... Quite a few runners out, and people with dogs enjoying the almost 'Spring like' weather...

It put me in such a good mood, I cleaned my house from top to bottom... Believe me, it needed it! We have family arriving tonight for half term, get that wine open!!

Happy running to all ;-) :-)

Keep pinching myself that I actually DID it ... If I can do it, any one can x

25 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • WOW!!!

• Wowser indeed!!

Very happy here :-)

• That great Caroline! :) 10k is excellent! :) pretty sunny day, what could be better! ive been stuck in at work all day so off out in a bit to try out my legs after week off!

• Thanks Aliboo, I'm well chuffed ;-)

• fantastic, well done and what a gorgeous piccy...have a super time with family and enjoy the wine!!

• Thanks JJ, Im thrilled ;-)

• Nice one Caroline, 9k is my furthest, can't wait for the magic 10. Enjoy that wine!

• Haha, yep I was on 9k a couple of weeks ago too... Thrilled I am, your turn soon then eh Catch?

• Brilliant! :D Sounds like a lovely morning run. Certainly worth a celebratory glass or two :D

• Thank you ;-)

• BIG congratulations Caroline :D anytime anyplace anywere 10K is huge milestone well done :D

• Thanks , so much! I'm a very happy girl :-)

• Whoah Caro ! You are supersonic , faster than the speed of light , Look at you go ,...... WHOOSH !

Fab stuff ! Well done you ! :-D xxx

• Haha, were you there Pops?? The supersonic one was way ahead of me!!

Pretty damn chuffed though x

Thanks Poppers... How's things with you?

• And yes you should be very , very chuffed with that Missus ! :-)

On the Injury Couch at the mo , Caro, Pah ! :-) xxx

• That's great, well done! Big achievement :-)

• Thanks so much :-)

• Whoop whoop fantastic stuff, well done! x :-)

• Absolutely fabulous! Enjoy that feeling and better still, enjoy that wine!

• Gerroff that couch Pops!!!!! Soon as yer like. C'mon it's lovely out!

Well done Caro!!!!! Fab-u-lous!!!

I was out running with Sami Murphy week 5 podcast today. The music was really inspiring me to shift my a*se. Get this downloaded folks cos it's a blast

• Ooooh, I will have to try the Sami Murphy podcast .... I like the sound of that!

• Whoo hoo! 10K! And what a lovely place to run! I did my first 10K on Sat, great feeling isn't it? XX

• We should have a joint party πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Curly Gurly!! Certainly is a fab feeling... I would never in a million years have thought , 6 months ago ( when I started c25k) that I was capable of achieving this... Magic ;-)

• Me neither but we've done it haven't we! I just realised - it's a quarter marathon!

• Omg, yes you are right !! A quarter marathon... Wow, that's great isn't it!? πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You may also like...