Eastleigh 10 k

Eastleigh 10 k

Back home and relaxing after running this morning in cold Eastleigh. Was my first proper 10 k race so I was a bit nervous. Stayed at the back with my sister in law to begin, should have moved closer to the front but being a gentleman I did the right thing. Hard moving up the field but got there and started reeling in runners ahead of me. Quickly got into my stride, well quicker than normal it seems! I finished with a chip time of 50 mins 5 secs

A new pb, a medal and a shirt. Can't be bad. Happy happy me.

8 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Congratulations! Well done you :)

• Very well done you !!

• That's a great time well done,

• Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜€

• Congratulations and what a fantastic time for your first 10k event! Love the picture, you look so happy! Hope I am smiling as much after my first 10& event in May!!

• Fantastic! Hoping I'll be able to at least crawl after my first 10k in May but I doubt I'll look as good as you obviously feel. Well done!

• Hey Look at you !

Many Many Congratulations to you , that is an amazing time !

Its official, that is a proper racing snake time :-)

Well done Samson, lovely photo , yep, you look very happy and quite rightly so !

Fab stuff ! :-) xxx

• Great photo samsonAndrew! :) it WAS cold down south today (i'm on the IOW) and i thought of you all running the race(have some friends doing it today) thats a fantastic 10k time, very well done!! :)

You may also like...