Ah, moving to a new neighborhood!!

I didn't think at first that moving to another area will have this impact on my running schedule!! when I first moved to this new neighborhood I though I'll just keep going, no problem, but it was truly difficult to adopt to the new streets, and I got busy with some work for two weeks, until I found a good park around, and I went for a run this morning, it was refreshing, and I believe it put me back on track :)

I'm still in good shape, I'm determined to train for 10k, inshallah, but i'll need some time.

Just need more motivation than ever, that's why I'm here :)

13 Replies

• We're trying to move house at the moment - the first thing I do when I think we've found a house is plan my 5k circuit! Hooked or what?

• Omg! That's exactly what I am doing too! Moving to a new area and planning my 5k route!

• Hope it all goes well.

• Good for you Zeidan , Happy Running to you ! :-) xxx

• Glad you have found a route that works for you. Sometimes a new route brings an injection of even more fun. Happy running.

• I'm in the process of trying to move, and the house we're hoping to get is right at the top of a hill so I feel your pain!!! Keep it up :)

• We live right at the top of a really steep hill. I can't ever see myself going for a run from home - I'll always go somewhere flatter in the car first I think!

• I have hills one side and the motorway the other. It doesn't give me much scope for varied runs until I learn to takle those hills!

• Glad to hear you're settling in and have found a new route. That 10k will be waiting for you when you're ready for it :)

• well done for getting out, and perhaps make a plan for the 10K and tick off the runs? Also- sign up for one ...nothing like a race to spur you on!!!

• Thank you so much, i hope you'll all visit me one day here in Istanbul, we'll have a run together :) and of course some good food afterwards :) :)

• You will get that 10k, you will! Great that you have found a nice park, and I'm sure you'll soon get used to the streets as well. I've only visited Istanbul once but I thought it was a marvellous city :)

• Haven't been to Istanbul since 1971 !! But I loved it then; it was my first experience of a big, hot city in a different culture and I just loved it. Not sure why I haven't been back but I ought to remedy that sometime soon. Best wishes for your running.

You may also like...