W5R3 next!

Hey guys!

I can't believe I'm actually here but today I did week 5 run 2 which means the next one is the big one. I think I've read every thread on it and I'm scared and excited and worried but I think I can do it. Today was totally fine so Thursday won't kill me! Its just crazy to me that I started this less than a month ago and now here I am, excited to run non stop for 20 minutes. WHO AM I?

lotsa love x

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yeah! Good luck and tell us how it went. I will be doing the same on Sunday so I keep reading everything I can find on W5R3, which I am not sure it is a good thing :-P

• Thanks ViaM! I'm sure you will have a great run, excited to hear about it :-) Almost all the posts I've read are of people who did it successfully so it'll be us next!

• Very best of luck with it. If you have followed the programme, it will be fine - at the beginning of the year, I thought I would never get through my first w1 run, now on w6, no bother.

• Thanks Coddfish! Just gotta believe and listen to Laura. Woohoooo

• I have just done w5r3 this evening and I can honestly say it was fine. Trust the plan - it works. This one is definitely psychological. I found that once I was into the rhythm it was just a case of keeping going. The other thing I did was when she said I had done 10 mins I turned round and retracked my steps which meant I knew how far I had to go. I was really amazed that I finished at the exact same point that I started which must mean I kept a good, steady pace. Good luck!

• Well done Walkerjusty! Thank you for your advice. Mind over matter, can't wait to see how strong my brain is

• Who are you? You are Katybaines and you are a runner. You've got this far and nothing can stop you.

Go do it Katy.

• Thanks so much Rob! :D

• Who are you? You are a runner, and soon to be graduate! Won't that feel good, than you can advise the newbies! Go for it, let us know how it goes x

• Thanks so much Curlygurly! Can't imagine how good graduation feels, excited to find out :)

You may also like...