WK4 completed

WK4 completed

Hi everyone. I can now say Wk 4 is complete :). This has been a strange week as I had an old man asked me if I was going to mug him or burgle him lol. Must be cause I had my buff up around my face lol. I told him how many muggers do you know that wear highly reflective clothing and a bright yellow hat? His reply was "you can't be to careful these days son". It did make me laugh as I trotted on. Can't believe how far I've run either. I checked my states and was amazed how they creep up so quick. Well wk5 tomorrow. I'm really loving this now. I wonder if being a running mugger works lol. Stay safe everyone. J

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Quick getaway I suppose! It's a bit sad when people are afraid of everything, though, isn't it? Glad you're enjoying the running Jase :-)

• It was so funny I even felt guilty lol bless him I bet his heart was beating faster than mine :)

• Don't even think about it and stop scaring the pensioners ! I think you have been bitten by the running bug quite early on and the stats look good. Hope you continue to enjoy the programme and good luck with W5.

• Cheers Henpen I'll make sure I behave when I'm out. I'm loving the new targets every week. Im looking forward to the 5k too

• well done Jase you are really doing great :) the addiction sneaks up on you before you know it !

• It sure does Rob and I'm loving the challenge. I love having goals in my life.

• Aw Jase, you are doing great. You are going great guns and taking no prisoners ha ha :-)

Halfway through now and the best is yet to come

Well done , Keep going ! :-) xxx

• Cheers poppypug I'm beginning to feel like a runner now

• That's brilliant!! Well done!! Roll on week 5!!!

You may also like...