Wk 3 Run 3 completed!

I felt completely out of breath! Big but here though, I also ran up a couple of gentle slopes which in week one would have had me slowing to a walk. It's just these little tiny bits of improvement that are so amazing. On my last three minute run this guy came zooming past me making me look like I was going backwards lol! Can't wait to start week 4. Maybe should start describing myself as a runner, when I can catch that bloke up and overtake him. Mind you his legs are longer than mine he he!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done! It is amazing the improvements that you make. I've just completed run 2 of week 6, I really can't believe it! The plan is brilliant :-)

• Well done laurav33 you're more than halfway to completing the programme, and yes it's a great plan.

• Awesome! I just did week 3 run 1 myself. Congrats to you!!

• Oho catching me fast then!

• You're a runner when you start doing it for its own sake.

When you just use it as a means to some other end, you're an "other-ender" who has running in the toolbox. This includes running just as a tool to get the pleasure of "winning races". You're less of a runner, the more you're a racer.

You may also like...