I'm officially a runner :D

...because Laura tells me so :)

Started off slow and steady cos the wind was against me for the first 2k, then rounded the corner for the start of the downhill section and the wind dropped. Running along that bottom road with the view of the Straits and the Menai suspension bridge was so lovely that when I started the warm down walk I missed my turn for the footpath that makes a steep, but nifty shortcut, so had a longer walk home. But what a lovely run :)

27 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Brilliant! Well done :D

• Thank you :)

• I remember that bit where Laura says you are a runner now, great moment isn't it? Congrats, great run x

• Thanks. For me that moment has topped that of the W5R3 which seemed to contain a fair amount of wrestling with gremlins but this was something else :)

• Excellent well done hilbean sounds like you had a great run

• Thanks. The first bit was harder because of the wind but loved every minute of it :)

• Ooh the runners buzz! I like that :)

• Well done :-D there's no stopping you now! :-) xxx

• Thanks :) And you just made me think of Queen lol ... Don't stop me now :D xx

• I was thinking of the song that goes ain't no stopping us now, we're on the (something, can't remember the word or the name of the song :-/) xxx

• Luther Vandross. Ain't no stopping us now, we're on the move, we've got the groove. Think it's just called Ain't no stopping us now ;) xx

• Well done what a fantastic feeling.

• Well done, it is a lovely moment when Laura says that isn't it? Bet your still smiling yet :-)

• It certainly is. And yup, still smiling :)

• Congratulations, it feels good doesn't it

• Thanks. It certainly does :)

• welld one :) it is a great moment when you hear that :D

• So pleased for you Hilbean. Well done you :) xx

• Thank you :) xx

• So pleased for you, Hilly! Enjoy the runner's buzz! Keep it up, graduation gets closer and closer!

• Thanks John. Only 9 runs left to go now! :)

• Well done! Week 6 changed me completely.

Onwards and upwards.

• Thanks. :)

• Amazing, that's truly "momtaz" (arabic word meaning excellent)

• Thanks Zeidan. Love that :) Momtaz. I shall try and keep that in my memory for those special moments :)

You may also like...