Week 3 done :)

... and looking forward to W4. Just hoping I can get through it this time without any mishaps!

And a huge thank you to whoever it was who posted about breathing through your nose when running. I might not manage to do that in the final run but it certainly helps me pace myself at the beginning. If I can't breathe through my nose then I'm going too fast. I find that much easier than talking to myself and seeing if I can sing along to the music. doesn't look as strange either! ;)

And who knew I would be waking up in the morning excited to be going out on a run today, only to find myself having to go back to bed feeling slightly disappointed that it's only 2.30am :\ This programme should definitely come with some sort of health warning!

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh wow, you've been bitten by the running bug, haven't you? ;) Hope you managed to fall asleep again, and congratulations with week 3 done and dusted.

• Seems like it but nobody warns you it will sneak up and bite you in the middle of the night lol :D And yes, I did manage to get back to sleep thanks. Up and out by 6.30 before the rain :)

• Brilliant - well done hilbean. You've definitely caught the bug. Good luck with week 4 just take it steady and you'll get there!

• Thanks. Will definitely take things steady. :)

• Wow, that's fab! I hadn't seen the tip about trying to breathe through your nose but I'll try that for W3R3 on (hopefully) Sunday :)

Good luck with week 4 and happy running :)

• Thanks. I found that tip really helpful so I hope it works for you too. Good luck for Sunday! :)

• Wow, that's fab! I hadn't seen the tip about trying to breathe through your nose but I'll try that for W3R3 on (hopefully) Sunday :)

Good luck with week 4 and happy running :)

You may also like...