A few short weeks ago I set out on the NHS Couch to 5k plan. The first time out I thought I was going to die time after time during the short one minute runs mixed with walks. Early this morning however, nine weeks on, I completed the program with 5k in 32 minutes!

A little speed work needed to shave off another 2 mins to get the 5k within 30 mins but unbelievable how I've improved in just a few weeks.

Any chance of that graduation badge??

10 Replies

• Well done on graduation & a good time too. If you go to the pinned topics to the right of this 'All things c25k' there's a link for badges.

• Congratulations

• Well done! Excellent time too. Any thoughts yet on what your programme/schedule will be now?

• Fantastic achievement ! Well done , go get that shiny badge :)

• Well done Jetcat! I hope you are sporting a really large grin on your face! You deserve it.

• Congratulations, that is a great time and no doubt you will be able to shave those minutes off. Happy running !

• Gosh that's a cracking time on graduation, that's incredible!!!! I graduated over a month ago & am happy to be now hitting 4k in 30 mins by means of comparison... Enjoy celebrating & look forward to hearing about your post-grad journey x

• Congratulations and well done on running 5k in that time. Fantastic - enjoy your runs to come :0)

• Well done to you, you should be proud of yourself. I'm on week 7 so not far behind you. good luck for your next set of coal's 10k here we come !!!

• Congratulations! I hope you feel truly amazing.

You may also like...