Couch to 5K
81,348 members112,645 posts

Graduation

So pleased to have graduated my #C25K - final run this evening! It’s been a hard slog, 9 weeks ago I thought I was going to die after struggling to run for just 60 seconds on my first run - cannot believe how far is have come in such a short space of time. Extremely proud of myself even tho so know I need to improve on my speed!

Going to do a few ‘free runs’ for 2 weeks is so then hitting the 5k to 10K programme! 🏆🎓

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations. Extreme heat, tail ends of hurricanes, cold snaps, late heatwaves... the weather couldn’t have thrown more at runners this year...and there you stand, victorious. Celebrate long and hard. Enjoy the freedom of consolidation and then that journey to 10k... the pace will come.

1 like

Thank you, I’m certainly going to enjoy the graduation for getting back into the structure and discipline of aiming for 10K 👍

1 like

Well done 💪😃👍🏅🥂🤗🌟

1 like

Thank you, well chuffed with my little self 👍

Congratulations on graduating this evening!!! All that hard work now paying off after an amazing 9 weeks!

Sounds like a good plan too-I have a similar one after my last run tomorrow. Have fun celebrating!! 🎉

1 like

Ooo good luck tomorrow on your last run!!

I think a couple of weeks outside the structured ritual of a disciplined routine will work wonders before aiming for 10K!!

1 like

Congrats fellow graduate. It's amazing how far we have come hey? Consolidation runs now before the next challenge to 10k. 👏🏼👏🏼🏆

1 like

Don’t overlook C25k+ Stepping Stones podcasts. They’re belters💪👍😃

1 like

Well done, me too yesterday, though I have no ambition beyond 30 minutes! Good luck with your onward journey 😃

1 like

Congratulations feels great doesn't it! 🏆

1 like

You may also like...