Graduation post

Whoop whoop! W9R3 is done and I’m all graduated. So what did everyone do next? Kinda thinking I’ll carry on using the week 9 runs on the app to continue with 30 min runs until I’m covering 5k in distance - does this sound like a reasonable thing to do? I’m covering 4.3km in 30 mins at the moment so hoping I should be able to get up 5k in the next few weeks

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • well done and congratulations, yes you could carry on using the 30 min runs or you could try running that bit longer to get to 5k

• Cheers rolysmate

• Well done! It's my graduation run tomorrow...don't forget to get your badge!! I've downloaded a 5km to 10km app so starting that on Monday.

• Thanks and good luck for your final run tomorrow. What 5 to 10k app have you downloaded, I’d be interested in that myself in a few weeks

• It's the Active 10k app for Android - it works you from 5k to 10k in another 9 weeks - technically I should be running 10k just in time for Christmas - we shall see!

• Thanks hilsry, will check it out.

• Congratulations on your graduation 🏃👍🎉👏

• Well done! Don't forget to grab your badge 🏃🏃🏃

• Yeah I’ve seen mention of this badge - what’s that all about?

• The little grey badge next to some people's names. Just shows you have been through the programme. You request them here: healthunlocked.com/couchto5...🏆

• Congratulations!!! Well done you :)

You may also like...