W5R2 done - can't believe I've said that!

After a pep talk from GrannyJudes - listen up Peeps - decided I really had no excuse so put on my running gear, including brand new bright pink top, plugged into Laura and off I went on my old route as there aren't so many inclines. Started running and for the first time ever found a pace that didn't leave me wanting to stop after 30 seconds, result. Could have gone on when Laura said stop. Half way through the second 8 minutes I hit the seafront and nearly got blown back to where I started but at the same time Laura said I was half way through so with my new mantra playing in my head (GrannyJude says I can) I carried on. When Laura said stop I couldn't believe I had done it.

GrannyJudes and lose it (plus so many others) you are such an inspiration, please don't ever stop posting.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hey well done sweetie - like the fact that you didn't stop when the wind blew you back! I share a bed with a very windy bloke so know how that feels!!!!!

• Oooopps - I lowered the tone again. I'm going to have to stop doing that ....

• That's not called lowering the tone, that's called telling it like it is! Oh and thanks

• Lol

• You lot make me laugh! x

• Better than crying

• well done jo55 :D nice work :D had trouble with the wind myself the other week haha

• Thanks oh and Much to much information lol

• lol good job i didn't mention about being wet too

• Behave lol

You may also like...