W2 R2

Done, now that was a different. Started off feeling like someone had added a few pounds of lead to my legs but ended up feeling so much better after the last run... Found a nice pace to run at , still struggling with the breathingt bit but proabably didn't feel as bad as i thought it might :)

R3 planned for Saturday morning :D Forecast looks good too not to warm ... up with the larks as they say :D then 2 days off before W3 starts .

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done.... Your doing fab, onwards and upwards ;-)

• Thanks Belinda :) getting there :D

• Your welcome. It's a steady program that will get you through ;-)

• :D steady is good for me , I wish i hadnt put off doing this so much and started sooner :D

• I know, I am the same ;-) that school cross country running has a lot to answer for ;-)

• I used to hate the school cross country lol maninly because it was always cold , wet and muddy and we had to do it lol

• Great stuff , you're forward planning - this is good :)

• haha thanks Ej :) some may say slightly mad ;)

• Did my W2R2 last night and like you, found that first run harder than the rest, though with me it's my lungs that were complaining. Good luck with R3

• Well done Jo :-D have a few aches this morning but nothing a good soak in the bath later wont cure :-)

Good luck with your R3 too

• Well done Rob! I'm hoping to have a crack at W2R2 again tomorrow. You are doing brilliantly :-D

• Thanks Lala, hope your run gores well today :D

You may also like...