Yes!! I've finally done it!!!

Well at last, I am so happy to inform you wonderful ladies and gents on this fantastic forum- I have finally completed the couch to 5k challenge! I am at last a graduate!!! Whoop! Whoop!

I have downloaded the next lot of podcasts and looking forward to running as a graduate! So chuffed with myself and so happy with all the support I've received from everyone on here! Thanks. :-) xx

19 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations! Hopefully I'll be joining you as a graduate in a couple of months.

• Congratulations!!

I am two runs behind you..... and chasing!

Very well done.

• Yeahhhhhhhh well done :)

• Briiliant congratulations lovingrunning. Bask in the glow of your shiny badge and enjoy your success.

• Oh well done you! I'm hoping that I'll make it this time, with the support of the forum. Many congratulations.

• Congratulations :) that is an amazing achievement :) it is such a great feeling! You have worked hard and deserve that shiny badge :)

Well done! Happy running :)

• Congratulations! You must be so chuffed and as someone who's just finished week 1 that gives us newbies real encouragement! Go celebrate now! :)

• Congratulations! I hope you feel very proud of yourself.

• Congratulations on your graduation! I have just posted that i really like the 5km+ podcasts - start with stepping stones first -I have only just done speed and stamina and they were tough but i love them

• Congratulations! Brilliant achievement.

• Hooray ! Very well done and hope you continue running and enjoying it. Set yourself a new goal to stay motivated. Good luck.

• Congratulations on your graduation, You did it , yay ! :-) Well done , you should be very proud of yourself :-) xxx

• Congratulations must be a great feeling. !! Only 4 runs left for me!! X

• Yeah. Well done on your graduation.

• Very well done lovingrunning! It's a wonderful feeling isn't it? That graduate badge really looks good next to your name :)

• You should be chuffed, that's a mega achievment! Well done, and good luck for your future running.

• Congratulations lovingrunning ...... you will find the podcasts a huge help I'm sure with your next running targets....I still use the Speed and the Stamina ones in between running to my own playlist .Good luck and Happy Running :)

• Thank you to all you wonderful people! Your kind words of encouragement are always a great source of support to me when I felt I wanted to give in!

I'm in Cornwall on my jollies and had a wonderful run around Porth headland! Running is now such an important part of my life to stop would feel weird! :-D

• Aw bless ya ! Congratulations on your graduation and all the very best to you in your further running adventures , Well done to you ! :-D xxx

You may also like...